Monday, March 21, 2005

Its been a long time

I just finished my Competition and Strategy presentation. Not that I had much o do with but just giving you a background. Just came back to me room in the evening at around five. Saw Phaedrus in my room reading some book about Buddhist philosophy. What seemed to really amaze him was the so called "Middle Path". Don’t pursue happiness, don’t pursue pain. Just stay in the middle. In essence do nothing. It seemed that at last he had found something in the Ancients to defend his laziness. I told him to get up and get working for his project submissions that week, however now that he found some stupid misinterpreted philosophical crap in his defence there was no stopping him. In fact after reading that paragraph he didn’t even want to read the rest of the book. He just dropped of and surrendered to sleep. Why did he find it so easy to surrender to sleep but so difficult to surrender to sleep's sister- death.

1 Comments:

Blogger ledsuki said...

Long live Phaedrus!!! ..If it werent for him 'Krishna' would have been unleashed!!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home