Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Still Alive and contributing to GDP

So i remember my blog a day before my macroeconomics mid term. 8 hours actually. Just borrowed the text book from chuchee. Got to give it back to him at 5. That gives me 3.5 hrs to mug 7.5 chapters. Ive come a long way since my last post. About 500 kms. Hyderabad to Bangalore. Office to Insti. Dreams to reality.

Chuchee is one of those interesting specimens on campus.

Yes this is my blog but i am not too comfortable with analyzing myself just as yet. I dont want to realize that the truth about me is that i am just lazy. Maybe something someday will motivate me. Well i guess i shall take a moral stand and not talk about other people in my blog. So once again laziness masks itself as wisdom and morals. So i shall not write about chuchee.

Thats all folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home